Starts on To
200 SREstimated Price
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
12 continuing medical education hours
The scientific committee found there is a learning gap among participants about pain management as follows:
- Shortage of knowledge about the basics of pain from different aspects.
- Deficit information about how to create a comprehensive plan for pain management by engaging a multidisciplinary team.
- Weak of awreness about the importance of exercises during the pain management plan by experts to manage different cases
- Lack of understanding about the role of psychologists during pain management plans.
- Lack of a clear understanding of the best practices for selecting and administering analgesics in pain management.
- Identify the pain fundamentals from different aspects
- Describe how to create an effective Pain Management plan that manages acute and chronic pain by engaging multidisciplinary during different cases among various ages.
- Clarify the role and importance of exercises during pain management by an expert to overcome bone, muscle, and joint disorders and post-surgery.
- Explain the role of psychology during pain management
- Illustrate the best practice for using analgesics during pain management depending on the cause of pain
- The anatomy and physiology of pain
- Pain terminology and classification
- Pain assessment and measurement
- Psychological evaluation and interventions
- Acute pain management
- Analgesic pharmacology
- Multidisciplinary pain management
- Chronic non-cancer pain disorders
- Cancer pain and palliative care
- Chronic pain and opioid misuse
- Pediatric and geriatric pain
- Interventions in chronic pain
- Physiotherapy for pain
- pain physical therapy psychology
- The importance of exercise for pain cases
- Rehabilitation after surgery
By the end of this course, the learners will be able to:
Recognize the pain comprehensively, create effective multidisciplinary pain management plans for diverse cases, incorporate expert-guided exercises, recognize the role of psychology, and apply best practices for analgesic use tailored to the specific cause of pain.
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Respiratory Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Informatics
- Health Education
- Public and Community Health
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Medical Education
- Cardiac Perfusion
- Healthcare & Hospitals
Dr.Abdulaziz Ali Hazazi
Dr. Faisal Mohammedsaeed M Hilal
Dr. Ayah Nabeel S Ismail