Antimicrobial resistance and infection prevention and control
52 SREstimated Price
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
6 continuing medical education hours
- Identify the types of antimicrobial agents and how to resist the antimicrobial.
- Illustrating how antimicrobial stewardship can be applied with a team.
- Clarify how the antibiotics usage within infections
- Describe the latest updates in the antimicrobials from different aspects.
• Types of antimicrobial agents
• Mechanisms of Antimicrobial Resistance
• Application of Antimicrobial Stewardship
• Antimicrobial Stewardship Team (AST)
• Antibiotics usage within infections
• Antimicrobial Guidelines and surgical prophylaxes
• Antimicrobial Prescribing as Prevention measures
By the end of this event, the learners will be able to :
Recognize how can apply the proper approach during antimicrobial resistance to prevent and control the infection.
All professions Medicals