Descriptive Statistics in Healthcare
35 SREstimated Price
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
3 continuing medical education hours
- Identify the main concepts of health statistics and how to present the data.
- Clarify the meaning and uses of Inferential Statistics in Healthcare
- Describe how to test differences between two groups by statistical
- Illustrate how to proficiently employ statistical and database software for effective data management, enabling them to formulate and critically examine hypotheses with precision and rigor.
• Introduction to Health Statistics
• Presentation of Data
• Inferential Statistics in Healthcare
• Testing the Differences Between Two Group Means
• Differentiate concepts of descriptive and inferential statistics.
• Employ statistical and database software in data management.
• Formulate and examine hypotheses.
All professions Medicals
Abdul Hadi Ibrahim Ahmed Hassan
Nursing and Midwifery