Clinical Governance Strategies and its Impact on Healthcare Outcomes
110 SREstimated Price
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
6 continuing medical education hours
The scientific committee found there is a learning gap among participants about Clinical Governance strategies as follows:
- Lack of understanding about the meaning of Clinical Governance and its interconnection with Corporate Governance, as well as a shortage of awareness regarding the significance and advantages of CG implementation in healthcare settings.
- Deficit in knowledge regarding the intersection of Clinical Governance with Quality Management and Patient Safety.
- Weak awareness about the relationship between Clinical Effectiveness and Research, a lack of insight into the role of Education and Training in healthcare, and a deficit in the understanding of the significance of Patient Involvement in the healthcare process.
- shortage of knowledge about the challenges and requirements in implementing the 7 Pillars of Clinical Governance.
- Identify the meaning of Clinical Governance (CG) and elucidate the interconnection between Corporate Governance and Clinical Governance, emphasizing the significance and advantages of implementing CG in healthcare settings.
- Explaining the intersection of Clinical Governance with Quality Management and Patient Safety, while also elucidating the fundamental principles encapsulated within the 7 Pillars of Clinical Governance.
- Clarify and investigate the relationship between Clinical Effectiveness and Research, analyze the role of Education and Training in healthcare, and explore the significance of Patient Involvement in the healthcare process.
- Describe the challenges and requirements in implementing the 7 Pillars of Clinical Governance, and explore the role of Information Technology in enhancing healthcare services.
- Introduction to Clinical Governance (CG)
- The linkage between Corporate Governance and Clinical Governance
- Importance and Benefits of implementing the Clinical Governance
- Clinical Governance and Quality Management
- Clinical Governance and Patient Safety
- The 7 Pillars of Clinical Governance
- Clinical Effectiveness and Research
- Clinical Audit and Patient Safety
- Healthcare Risk Management
- Education and Training
- Patient & Patient Involvement
- Information Technology in Healthcare
- Staffing and Staff Management
- Implementing the 7 Pillars: challenges & Requirements
By the end of this course, the learners will be able to:
Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Clinical Governance, its integration with Corporate Governance, and the critical significance of implementing Clinical Governance in healthcare settings.
All professions are the targeted audience
Dr. Abdulaziz Alsaedi
Healthcare & Hospitals